Auto accident injuries can do serious damage to the body. Patients involved in auto accidents can take weeks or months to heal from their injuries and feel like their normal selves again. As your auto accident injury chiropractor in Fountain Valley, we help patients recover from related injuries in a timely fashion. We make a quick diagnosis of patient conditions and help them get the right treatment for their needs.
Common Auto Accident injuries
Neck pain, back pain, and shoulder pain are common problems experienced by auto accident victims. These can be symptoms of more serious injuries. Some of the most common auto accident injuries include:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when muscles and ligaments of the neck develop tiny tears. Many patients live with whiplash for days or weeks before seeking help, because whiplash is a condition that can take a while to show noticeable symptoms. When patients do finally experience symptoms of whiplash, common symptoms include neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, limited range of motion and headaches.
- Concussion. A concussion is a type of head injury that primarily causes headaches and nausea.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc is a condition wherein the discs between the vertebrae protrude from the tough casing enclosing them. Herniated discs cause back ache, numbness, tingling, and other problems.
Auto injuries That May Not Be Apparent Immediately
Some auto injuries may not be apparent immediately. For example, many people who experience whiplash will take days or weeks to notice and identify symptoms of this injury. By that time, the condition may have worsened and the patient may be at risk for complications.
Seeing an auto injury chiropractor in Fountain Valley can help you determine whether or not you sustained injuries that have yet to show symptoms. Patients who have been involved in a car accident and who believe that they are uninjured can benefit from a visit to a Fountain Valley Chiropractic specialist, where the chiropractor can use state of the art diagnostic tools to identify injuries.
How A Chiropractor Can Help With Auto Accident injuries
At Neck & Back Pain Specialists Clinic, we help patients manage their auto accident injuries with gentle, all natural, holistic techniques such as:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that we use to improve the functioning of the central nervous system, realign the vertebrae and improve the body's ability to heal.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps to improve circulation and reduce pain. Massage therapy also relieves patient anxiety after an accident occurs.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises to improve mobility and strength during the healing process.
Contact Your Auto Injury Chiropractor in Fountain Valley
As your chiropractor in Fountain Valley, we help patients recover from serious injuries after a car accident occurs. To get started, contact your auto injury chiropractor in Fountain Valley at 714-968-4446.